Use this AQA GCSE Mathematics 2018 Foundation Tier paper 1 to sharpen your knowledge. Practice how to answer within allocated time.
For this paper you must have:
- Mathematical instruments
- You must not use a calculator
- Use black ink or black ball-point pen. Draw diagrams in pencil.
- Fill in the boxes at the top of this page.
- Answer all questions.
- You must answer the questions in the spaces provided. Do not write outside the box around each page or on blank pages.
- Do all rough work in this book. Cross through any work you do not want to be marked.
- The marks for questions are shown in brackets
- The maximum mark for this paper is 80
- You may ask for graph paper, tracing paper and more answer paper. These must be tagged securely to this answer book.
- In all calculations, show clearly how you work out your answer.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.