Use these Advanced Financial Management (Finance 351) revision notes to cover the whole course before the exams. It’s only 62 pages long. I have summarised all the topics of the course in an easy to read manner.
The topics are:
- Financial Managers & Efficient Markets
- DDM, Multiples, DCF
- Cost of Financing
- Foreign Exchange Markets and Exchange Rates
- International Capital Budgeting
- Financial Options and Real Options
- Capital Structure
- Valuation: Leverage & Other Financing Effects
- Raising Capital
- Mergers and Acquisitions
This course examines important issues in corporate finance from the perspectives of financial managers who make important investment decisions and financing decisions. This course incorporates an element of financial modelling in teaching and assessments.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.