These are the Auckland University commercial law Stage III course – Employment Law (COMLAW 314) notes. This file is the perfect material for you to study and take to the open book exam. I have summarised the coursebook and all other study materials to create these perfect notes. I received an A+ when I faced the exam with these notes.
Following topics are covered in these notes:
- Introduction to Employment Law
- Employment Institutions
- Employee/Contractor Distinction
- Duties and Obligations
- Individual Employment Agreements
- Holidays and Leave
- Collective Employment Agreements and Bargaining
- Termination, Personal Grievances and Redundancy
- Confidentiality and Restraint of Trade
- Health and Safety
- Information and Privacy
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.