These are Auckland university business school INTBUS 300 notes I compiled in 2017. You can still use these notes and the course name is Firms across Frontiers. These are very well formatted notes that are concise. Exam oriented materials will help you to achieve best in exam.
These notes include all the important facts from week 1 to week 5 and I have covered the following topics:
- Introduction To The MNC
- Theoretical Antecedents Of MNCs
- Internationalization And The OLI Paradigm
- MNC s, Firm And Country Specific Advantages
- FDI, Spill-Overs And Technology Transfer
And following topics are NOT covered:
- In-Class Test (35%) – All First Half Content
- Drivers Of SME Internationalization
- Export Model Of Internationalization
- Process Models Of Internationalization
- Network Model Of Internationalization
- Born Global And International New Ventures Models Of Internationalization
- Review, Conclusions and Exam Prep
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.