ACCTING 1002 exam notes covering Introductory Accounting at Adelaide University Business School. These are only 13 pages long and covers the textbook. These ACCTING 1002 notes are divided into 2 parts;
- Financial accounting
- Management accounting.
And lists contents chapter by chapter. These are clean and well organised notes. Some of the main topics covered in these Introductory Accounting notes are:
- Accounting information in its decision making context
- Record of accounting transactions
- External financial reports
- Financial statement analysis
- Cost behaviour, determination of product costs, cost-volume-profit analysis
- Performance management
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.