This package includes LAW 2504: Administrative Law Summary notes and Exam skeleton from Adelaide university. Full file is 74 pages long. There are two parts to these notes.
Exam Summary notes
You will get a comprehensive summary of LAW 2504 on 33 pages with this. They are exam notes. All the topics of the course are included. They are:
- Administrative Decision Making
- Statutory Appeals / Reviews on Questions of Law
- Introduction to Judicial Review
- Procedural Fairness
- Acting Beyond the Scope of a Power
- Improper Exercise of Power
- No-Invalidity Clauses & Privative Clauses
- Delegated / Subordinate Legislation
This is the perfect Administrative Law exam skeleton and guide to be used in the exam. It is a step by step 41 pages long guide that is colour coded which will allow you to easily formulate your answer and can be applied to any examination question. Colour guide:
- Purple: appropriate to be copied into your exam verbatim
- Orange: these are to be inserted as applicable, depending on the question
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.