Buy these comprehensive Australian Constitutional Law (LAW 2501) exam notes and skeleton. I received a HD in the exam. These notes contain two main sub sections.
The first section contains the exam skeleton. That is your guide to the exam. It is designed to streamline the answers to any exam question. Follow this skeleton to construct your answer in adherence to the correct format. I have color coded it for easy understanding.
- Text written in green can be directly translated into your exam booklet.
- Text written in blue are ‘options’ – depending on the specific exam scenario, you will pick one option and follow it through.
- Text written in black are things to be considered which will shape which ‘blue option’ you choose.
This section contains the comprehensive exam notes. These are extremely detailed yet summarised enough to easily remember if necessary. You will find everything covered in the course, including all case law and extrinsic materials within these notes. You can study this to prep for the eexam and you can use this in an exam if there is an essay question requiring a more theoretical answer.
The topics covered in this second section:
- Interpretation and Characterisation
- Corporations Power
- External Affairs Power
- Defence Power
- Taxation (Part I)
- Taxation (Part II)
- Section 109
- Section 92
- Implied Freedom of Political Communication
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.