Comprehensive, exam targeted Criminal Law and Procedure notes for LAW 2503 at the University of Adelaide. They are 111 pages long and compiled using all the relevant resources.
Every topic has a special section that shows case summaries with facts and ratios. This will make sure that you can implement a factual analogy where necessary. Apart from that, there’s a skeleton answer at the beginning of this LAW 2503 document. It can be used as a checklist for identifying issue and can be used in developing an answer. At the end of the notes, you can find the pre-written answers based on regular exam questions.
These are the main topics covered in this Criminal Law and Procedure file:
- Element Analysis
- Dishonesty Offences
- Unlawful Killing
- Offences against the person (Non-Fatal and Non-Sexual)
- Sexual offences against the person
- Preparatory Crime and the Doctrine of Attempts
- Complicity and Extended Criminal Liability
- Self Defence
- Defence of Intoxication
- Duress and Necessity
- Mental Impairment
- Types of offences
- Police Powers
- The Trial
- Duties of the prosecution and defence
- Pre-Written Answers
- Pre-written Essay Answers
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.