These are quality and complete Law 1508 notes covering International Law from the University of Adelaide. This document covers the lecture notes from entire semester alone with additional information I gathered from other relevant resources. This also includes seminar questions and answers for each subtopic.
I have covered all the topics. They are:
- The Nature of International Law
- Customary International Law
- Sources of International Law – Treaties and General Principles
- State Responsibility and Remedies
- Statehood, Sovereignty and Territory
- Maritime Jurisdiction and Law of the Sea
- International Space Law
- Jurisdiction and Fact Finding
- Use of Force
- International Human Rights
- International Law in Australia
- Law of Armed Conflict
Use these notes to get the highest results.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.