This is a complete Secured Transactions Law (LAW 3542) course summary. I have used a combination of lectures, readings and the textbook as the sources making these the perfect problem question guidelines.
Notes are neatly formatted making them easy to browse through. I have covered the following topics in these notes:
- Secured Transactions & Common Law
- Is It Personal Property
- Is It A Security Interest Per The PPSA
- Attached To The Collateral
- Enforceable Against 3rd Party
- By Registration
- Who Has Priority
- Accession & Commingling
- Transfers: Taking Free (TF) Rules
- Insolvency (Look At Expanded)
- Conflict Of Laws
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.