These are comprehensive and complete notes prepared using all the available resource. They include all the lecture notes, contents from assigned readings and seminar problems. These notes were compiled to study Succession Law subject in a more in-depth way as opposed to the exam targeted notes. Click here to see Succession Law (LAW 2523) exam notes.
They are organised on a weekly basis using lecture, readings and seminar from each week.
Following main topics are included in these LAW 2523 notes:
- Practical Aspects Of Wills Estate Planning (Part 1)
- Inheritance (Family Provision) Act
- Probate And Administration
- Practical Aspects Of Wills Estate Planning (Part 2)
- Revoking and Reviving Wills
- Spouses Preferential Legacy
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.