This is a condensed summary of Te Mate Huka: Podiatric Management of Diabetes in Aotearoa (PODY605) course of Bachelor of Health Science (Podiatry). I have summarised entire PODY605 paper into 20 pages long file. This document covers all basis surrounding the Podiatric diagnoses, management and treatment of diabetes.
The following topics are discussed:
- Defining Diabetes | T1DM & T2DM
- Aetiology & Pathophysiology
- Vascular Complications
- Neurological Complications
- Diabetic diagnosis
- Diabetic Foot and Foot ulcer classification (Low risk, moderate risk, high risk, active risk)
- Diabetic Foot Wounds + Management
- Imaging in Diabetes
- Management and Treatment (plans based on diabetic severity and classification of wounds | Includes Neurological & Vascular complications)
- Coordination of care | Adopting a multidisciplinary approach | Referrals
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.