These notes cover all 6 sections of Cambridge IGCSE Business Studies. They contain:
- Section 1: Covers chapters 1 to 5. Business Activity, Classification of Businesses, Enterprise, business growth and size, Types of Business Organisation, Business and Stakeholder Objectives
- Section 2: People In Business. Covers: Motivating Employees; Organisation and Management; Recruitment, Selection and Training; Internal and External Communication.
- Section 3: Marketing. Covers: Marketing, Competition and the customer; Market Research; The marketing mix: Promotion; The marketing mix: Price; The marketing mix: Place; The marketing mix: Promotion; Technology and the marketing mix; Marketing Strategy.
- Section 4: Operations Management. Covers: Production of goods and services; Costs, scale of production and break-even analysis; Achieving quality production; Location decisions.
- Section 5: Financial Information and Financial Decisions. Covers: Business finance: needs and sources; Cash flow forecasting and working capital; Income Statements; Statement of financial position; Analysis of accounts.
- Section 6: External Influences on Business Issues. Covers: Economic Issues; Environmental and ethical issues; Business and the internal economy.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.