These notes cover Commercial Law I: Sales and Consumer Law course at the University of Canterbury. They are compiled by adding detailed notes on specifically examinable areas of the course. References to relevant sections of relevant Acts are also included.
And at the end, there’s an exam answer guide as well. These notes cover the following sections:
- Week 1: Introduction to sales of goods
- Weeks 2 and 3: Obligations of the parties
- Week 4: Passing of property
- Week 5: Passing of property: sales without title
- Week 6: Remedies for the sale of goods
- Week 7: Arrangements for the sale of goods
- Week 8: Agency
- Week 9: Consumer guarantees with respect to goods
- Week 10: Consumer remedies with respect to goods
- Fair trading
- Other provisions
- Exam Answer Guide
- 1. How to answer a question on: Sale of Goods Act 1908 implied conditions
- 2. How to answer a question on: Sale of Goods Act 1908 Passing of Title
- 3. How to answer a question on: Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 Who is a Consumer, Suppliers Contracting Out.
- 4. How to answer a question on: Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, breach of Consumer Guarantees and Buyers Remedies
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.