The document is composed by 100 pages with definitions, methodologies and screenshots of table/graphics which summarize each chapter of the CFA Certificate in ESG Investing Curriculum 2023.
I’ve passed the test by reading the summary as many times as I could. If you don’t feel confident about a concept in the summary, my advice is to check out the book. You must understand all the concepts written in my document to succeed.
- Ch. 1 – Introduction to ESG Investing (Page 1)
- Ch. 2 – The ESG Market (Page 8)
- Ch. 3 – Environmental Factors (Page 13)
- Ch. 4 – Social Factors (Page 30)
- Ch. 5 – Governance Factors (Page 37)
- Ch. 6 – Stewardship and Engagement (Page 44)
- Ch. 7 – ESG Analysis, Valuation, and Integration (Page 54)
- Ch. 8 – Integrated Portfolio Construction and Management (Page 66)
- Ch. 9 – Investment Mandates, Portfolio Analytics, and Client Reporting (Page 90)
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.