These Applied Behavior Analysis notes cover the following topics:
- Lecture 1: Introduction and Broad Areas of Application
- Lecture 2: Defining, Measuring, and Recording Target Behavior
- Lecture 3: Behaviorism and Doing Behavior Modification Research
- Lecture 4: Respondent Conditioning
- Lecture 5: Increasing a Behavior with Positive Reinforcement
- Lecture 6: Conditioned Reinforcement, Operant Extinction, Shaping
- Lecture 7: Schedules of Reinforcement, Stimulus Control, Fading, etc.
- Lecture 8: Functional Analysis of Behavior
- Lecture 9: Functional Analysis of Behavior
- Lecture 10: Differential Reinforcement and Generalization
- Lecture 11: Transference and Escape/Avoidance Conditioning
- Lecture 12: Rules and Conclusion
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.