Personality (HPS307) complete notes from the Deakin University. These well written notes for HPS307 cover all the exam worthy contents.
Some of the covered topics are:
- What is Personality?
- Dominant Theories: Biological & Trait
- Dominant Theories: Social Learning & Self-Concept
- Dominant Theories: Psychodynamic & Motivation
- Testing and Measurement
- Personality Across Lifespan
- Personality and Wellbeing, Health and Illness
- Personality Disorders and Therapeutic Approaches
- Personality and Cognition
- Personality in the Workplace
- Personality and Culture
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.