Weekly Notes based on prescribed texts
Notes based on learning outcomes from cloud Deakin, unit guide and the prescribed texts including hurdle nursing skills are 73 pages long.
Quality and Safety: Comprehensive Nursing Practice (HNN325) weekly notes in 34 pages.
These both notes cover the following weeks and topics.
- Week 1: Care of the Patient with Respiratory Dysfunction and Thoracic Trauma
- Week 2: Care of the Patient with Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (SIRS) and Shock States
- Week 3: Care of the patient with Neurological Injury and Seizures
- Week 4: Care of the patient with Cancer
- Week 5: Care of the Patient with Acute on Chronic Kidney Disease
- Week 6: Care of the Complex Patient who is Clinically Deteriorating
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.