- This guide includes chapter by chapter analysis and summaries to gain the complete understanding of the book.
- It also includes common GCSE questions with perfect answers for every stage in the novel. That includes passage-based questions too. The answers vary from describing the harshness of Lowood, to detailing the Red Room incidence, talking about maternal figures in the novel along with one on common motifs, etc.
- This also includes quotations from every chapter.
- All the themes like common motifs, the theme of gothic, beauty, family are researched and reviewed.
- Bertha Mason character is researched and a character comparison between Bertha and Jane is included as well.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.