These are complete HSC HSIE Year 11 (Preliminary) Economics (11110) notes. These notes are 56 pages long and cover all the topics. There are diagrams where necessary and overall these notes are very neat. This file will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Economics: The nature of economics and the operation of an economy
- Consumers and Business: The role of consumers and business in the economy
- Markets: The role of markets, demand, supply and competition
- Labour Markets: The workforce and role of labour in the economy
- Financial Markets: The financial market in Australia, including the share market
- Government in the Economy: The role of government in the Australian economy
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.