These lecture notes have been prepared to equip the learner with basic information systems and information technology concepts required by Kenya Institute of management (KIM) syllabus for the award of Diploma certificate in Business Management. In addition to this the lecture notes are also useful to any student studying for the award of Diploma certificate in information and communication technology.
The notes covers the following major areas:
- Introduction to management information systems
- Concepts of information
- Systems concepts
- Levels on managements and information systems
- Business information systems
- Computer hardware
- Computer software
- Data processing
- Information system development
- Data communication and networking
- Information system security and privacy
- Information technology and the organization
- Teaching methodology
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.