I have covered the complete course with these Integrated Marketing Communications notes for MKTG2004 at Macquarie University. They are 29 page long. These comprehensive and clean notes guarantee a higher result for you as well. Keep these notes with you and you don’t have to worry about exams no more.
- Week 1: Defining Integrated Marketing Communications
- Week 2: Generating Consumer Insights
- Week 3: Brand Positioning
- Week 4: Media planning and budgeting in advertising
- Week 5: Traditional and Digital Media
- Week 6: Advertising Creativity
- Week 7: Planning and creative appeal
- Week 8: Social Influence
- Week 9: PR, Corporate reputation and Sponsorship
- Week 10: Influence in Personal Selling
- Week 11: Direct Marketing & Sales Promotions
- Week 12: Advertising Testing & Campaign Tracking
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.