These are comprehensive summary notes for LAW4303 – Litigation and dispute resolution unit from Monash University. They are 104 pages long. I have used lecture notes, notes from tutorial discussions, case summaries, legislative notes, textbook material and examples to compile these notes. These notes will serve you well in study.
I have covered the following topics in these notes:
- Introduction to disputes and the civil justice system
- Appropriate Dispute Resolution
- Instituting Proceedings
- Parties and Causes of Action
- Class Actions
- Interlocutory Applications
- Disposition without trial
- Trial, Enforcement and Appeals
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.