These Property B (LAW3402) notes from the Monash University contain everything you are supposed to take from the unit along with the background information, legal principles, and key cases. Contents follow a clean heading hierarchy making them easy to study. These notes are great as assessment materials. Covered topics include:
- Equitable interests arising by operation of law
- The Enforceability of Property Interests
- The Torrens system and the ‘principle of indefeasibility’
- Exceptions to indefeasibility
- Unregistered interests in Torrens land
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.