These exam notes cover the Property A under LAW2112 course. These maps will show you how to go through a problem and the elements you need to cover. Notes are colour coded. Apart from the exam notes, they also include case notes and exam tips picked from the lectures. And some policy points relevant to the course. This is a combination of knowledge from lectures and all the other assigned resources.
Some of the parts covered in these notes include:
- The Concept Of Property
- Doctrine Of Fixtures
- Intro To Title To Land
- Intro To Fragmentation Of Proprietary Interests
- Fragmentation By Reference To Time
- Fragmentation By Reference To Nature Of Title
- Fragmentation By Time: Leases
- Mortgages And Security Interests
- Acquisition And Transfer Of Proprietary Interests
- Sale Of Land
- Creation Of Leaseholds
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.