These exam notes cover the Statutory Interpretation section of the LAW1112 course. These will show you how to go through a statutory interpretation problem and the elements you need to cover. Notes are colour coded. Apart from the exam notes, they also include case notes and exam tips picked from the lectures. This is a combination of knowledge from lectures and all the other assigned resources.
Some of the parts covered in these notes include:
- Literal Meaning
- Language of Statute as Whole
- General Context
- Principle of Legality
- Statutory Bills of Rights and Interpretive Clauses
- The Problem of Conflicting Statutory Provisions
- The Problem of Drafting Errors
- Principle of Legality: Supplementary
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.