These ISM (ICT292) notes cover the following chapters and study materials. Content is summarised and bulletpointed.
- Chapter 1: The Organizational Context of Information
- Chapter 2: The Role of Information Systems in Organizations
- Chapter 3: The Role of IT in Managing Information
- Chapter 4: Role of Business in Information Management
- Chapter 5: Information Management & Governance
- Chapter 6: Information Management (IM) Strategy
- Chapter 7: Improving Information Access
- Chapter 8: Improving information consistency
- Chapter 9: Organizational Change
- Chapter 10: Changing Information Technology
- Chapter 11: The Future of Information Management
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.