These are the summarised Foundations of International Criminal Law notes for LAWW3053/ M33159. These notes cover all the topics of the ICL course.
Covered topics included:
- Introduction to International Criminal Law + Nuremberg and Tokyo Military Tribunals
- International Criminal Tribunals of Rwanda and former Yugoslavia
- ICL and national legal systems
- International Criminal Court
- War Crimes
- Crimes Against Humanity
- Other International Crimes
- Defences + Individual Criminal Responsibility
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.