All the weekly lecture contents are summarised with the final exam in mind. A lot of effort was put into making these comprehensive yet succinct notes.
Covered weeks are:
- Week 1 – Introduction
- Week 2 – Historical Context & Critical Disability Theory
- Week 3 – Human Diversity
- Week 4 – The Value of Lived Experience
- Week 5 – Disability, Human Rights & Discrimination
- Week 6 – Language, Communication & Representation
- Week 7 – Disability in Local & Global Context
- Week 8 – Identity Politics & Activism
- Week 9 – Disability Practice Approaches
- Week 10 – Advocacy
- Week 11 – National Disability Access Scheme (NDIS)
- Week 12 – Income Support & Disability Empowerment
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.