This is a full study guide for HAS108 covering Health Assessment course under the Bachelor of Nursing at the Torrens University Australia. This files is 52 pages long. Use these notes to fully understand the course and complete your degree.
Following area are covered in these notes:
- General assessment skills
- Physical examination
- All body system assessments
- How to do a clinical handover
- Vital signs and pain assessments
- How to document in nursing
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.