These notes summaries all the important topics of the Cell Signalling module. Covered topics are:
- Wnt signalling
- Canonical (Wnt/Catenin) and Non-canonical (Wnt/Planar Cell Polarity and Wnt/Ca2+ Signalling) pathways
- GRB2 and the activation of the MAP Kinase cascade
- Insulin receptor
- The regulation of cell polarity
- The molecular basis of vision in the rod cells and Rhodopsin-mediated signalling.
- JAK-STAT Signalling
- Insulin Receptor
- Transforming growth factor-β (TGFβ)
- The Estrogen Receptor
- Ionotropic Receptors (aka Ligand-gated ion channels)
- Intracellular Calcium concentration
- Epidermal Growth Factor
- Mechanisms of chemokine signalling and the role of chemokines on mediating the inflammatory response
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.