Introduction to Biological and Developmental Psychology (4PS521) is a core module under Human Biology BSc (Hons) degree (UCAS code C101). These are weekly lecture notes covering 1 to 12 weeks of Introduction to Biological and Developmental Psychology lectures. They are enriched with relative graphics.
Covered lectures are:
- Week 1: What is Biopsychology?
- Week 2: Development of Memory
- Week 2: The Nervous System
- Week 3: Development of Perception
- Week 3: Neurons
- Week 4: Development of Language
- Week 4: Neurotransmission
- Week 5: Piaget
- Week 5: Synaptic Transmission
- Week 6: Lev Vygotsky
- Week 6: Depression
- Week 7: Conceptualisation of Self and Identity
- Week 7: Vision
- Week 8: Gender Development
- Week 8: Recording Neural Activity
- Week 9: Moral Development
- Week 9: Disorders of Vision and Perception
- Week 10: Human Development
- Week 10: Language
- Week 11: Attachment
- Week 12: Genetics
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.