I created these Actuarial Practice and Control I & II notes for my personal use. Originally structured for ACTL40006 and ACTL40007 (Honours) courses yet suitable for ACTL90010 & ACTL90011 graduate coursework too.
This 123 pages long file contains comprehensive APC 1 and 2 course notes aimed for exam. Use these along with the text book and lectures to learn more about the concepts required. This file along shows you how to apply concepts into exam questions.
Key points about these notes:
- There are 5 parts to these notes.
- Part 1 is a discussion about insurance products from general, life, health and superannuation to aid the student on questions related to the design, risk and characteristics of different insurance products.
- Parts 2 to Part 5 are structured in Question-Answer manner. It will show you how to apply lecture and text book knowledge into exam questions.
- You will find a reference list for each section which enables you to quickly turn to the relevant pages in the control cycle text book to answer the questions related to that particular topic.
- The notes are structured with bullet points. This will help you to easily navigate through the notes during examination. If you have an exam question on an unfamiliar topic, you can easily find the relevant section within the notes and use these bullet points to find relevant points to answer the exam question.
I received 85% on APC II exam. Please check my APC III notes too.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.