These are Corporate Financial Decision Making (FNCE20005) lecture notes from Melbourne university. They are 70 pages long and covers week by week. I have included detailed diagrams and FNCE20005 explanations covering week 1 to week 12 lectures and textbook readings. These are clean and ordered notes you can use to cover the whole Corporate Financial Decision Making course.
I have also included some Chinese annotations that helps Chinese students.
I have covered the following topic in these notes:
- Week 1 – Options
- Week 2 – Raising equity capital
- Week 3 – Raising Debt capital & Leasing
- Week 4 – WACC & Capital structure theories
- Week 5 – Payout policy
- Week 7 – Advanced capital budgeting
- Week 8 – Real option analysis
- Week 9 – Takeovers I
- Week 10 – Takeovers II
- Week 11 – Corporate Restructuring
- Week 12 – Risk management
NOTE: Week 6 didn’t have any lectures because of mid-semester test.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.