These are Principles of Finance (FNCE10002) lecture summaries along with additional example and graphs from UniMelb. They are 58 pages long. I have covered lecture 1 to lecture 11 in these notes. Those lectures are:
- Lecture 1: Introduction to Financial Arithmetic I
- Lecture 2: Introduction to Financial Arithmetic II
- Lecture 3: Valuation of Debt Securities
- Lecture 4: Valuation of Equity Securities
- Lecture 5: Modern Portfolio Theory and Asset Pricing I
- Lecture 6: Modern Portfolio Theory and Asset Pricing II
- Lecture 7: Capital Budgeting I
- Lecture 8: Capital Budgeting II
- Lecture 9: Capital Structure & Payout Policy I
- Lecture 10: Capital Structure & Payout Policy II
- Lecture 11: Introduction to Options
I have only included the most relevant and key topics from lecture summaries targeting the exam. And I have added additional examples making it easy to understand each topic and the whole course overall. Apart from that, there are relevant graphs and diagrams which are useful for contextualising certain concepts.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.