These Administrative Law (LAWS2010) notes are comprehensive. They are updated to Administrative Law course. All the listed cases are summarised for easy reading. All the topics in the syllabus are included.
- Merits Review
- Judicial Review
- Judicial Review Remedies
- Judicial Review of Rule-Making
- Procedural Grounds of Judicial Review
- Reasoning Process Grounds of Judicial Review
- Decisional Grounds of Judicial Review
- Access to Judicial Review Remedies: Standing
- Privative Clauses
These notes are very helpful for the mid semester and final examination.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.