These summary notes cover the entire course of Australian Health Care – Global Context (NURS6029) from Sydney university. They are 61 pages long clean notes with bullet pointed summaries. They cover all the lecture notes from all weeks and study guide along with external resources required to explain certain points. These are exam proved complete summary notes you can use to study for the exam.
I have covered the following main topics in these notes:
- Introduction To The Australian Health Care System
- Access And Equity In Australia
- Health Policy, Resource Allocation And Funding
- Health Policy – Immunisation
- Health Care For ATSI Populations
- Community-Based Care
- Global Health (Jill White)
- Integrated Care
- Healthcare System
- UK Healthcare System
- The Singapore Healthcare System
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.