These are exam targeted full Banking and Financial Instruments course notes for LAWS3413 & LAWS5113. The whole course is covered as summarised exam scaffolds. Originally compiled for LAWS3413 undergraduate course yet you can use these for postgraduate LAWS5113 course as well. I have covered all the topics like;
- Legal Supervision of Banks & ADIs
- Basic Principles of Bank Lending & the ADI/Customer Relationship
- Duties & Liabilities of Banks & ADIs
- An Introduction to Guarantees and Other Documents Imposing Payment Obligations
- Bills of Exchange and Security for Debt
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.