Complete CLAW3201 notes with practice questions for Australian Taxation System course at University of Sydney. This 49 pages long document covers the entire course. More importantly, there are practice questions at the end of each topic to test your knowledge about that topic. You can use these CLAW3201 notes in open book exam. They are very clean and well formatted.
I have included the following in these Australian Taxation System notes:
- Full study notes for all relevant topics
- Income (Ordinary, Statutory, etc.)
- Capital Gains Tax
- General and Specific Deductions
- Tax Accounting (Timing of Income/Expense)
- Tax Avoidance
- Tutorial Questions and Sample Solutions
- Relevant cases / Legislation
- Contents page for easy reference
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.