This is a full Nursing the Community Health Nursing (NURS6022) course summary at University of Sydney. This covers the entire course and contain information from relevant study materials. These are very neatly structured notes with the capability of easy navigation. You can use these notes as a help resource for easy memorisation or can be used in open book exam. These are purely exam focused notes.
I have mainly covered the following areas within these notes:
- Infectious Disease Management In The Community (Part 1)
- Infection Disease Prevention
- Assessment And Case Management In The Community
- Case Management In The Community
- Communication Approaches With Indigenous Peoples
- Child And Family Health Nursing
- Specialist Palliative Care
- Health Promotion In Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Populations
- Home Dialysis
- Practice Nursing
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.