Summarised textbook and lectures for Business Negotiations (IBUS3107) course at University of Sydney. These 56 pages long concise notes cover the ‘Negotiations: Science and Practice’ textbook and all the lectures. Use these notes and you will not miss that HD for IBUS3107. These are extremely well formatted notes for Business Negotiation course.
Covered readings are:
- Reading 1 – Negotiation Dynamics
- Reading 2 – Preparation for Negotiation
- Reading 4 – The Social Psychology of Influence
- Reading 5 – Cognitive Biases, Heuristics, Effects & Errors
- Reading 6 – Group Dynamics
- Reading 7 – Logic & Creativity
- Reading 8 – Parachutes, Problems & Tricks
- Reading 9 – Culture, human nature, emotion and individual difference
- Reading 10 – Enforcement Mechanisms
- Reading 11 – Ethics, Lying, The Law & Why Good People Do Bad Things
- Reading 12 – Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Reading 13 – Conflict
And at the end of the notes, you can access summarised legal lecture notes.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.