These are the complete summary notes for Insolvency Law. They cover both undergraduate course LAWS3445 and the postgraduate course LAWS5145. These notes include summaries to all the topics.
Those summarised topics are:
- Introduction: History of Insolvency Law and Identifying Insolvency
- Bankruptcy: Commencement, Administration and Termination; Role of Trustee and Alternatives to Bankruptcy
- Assets of Bankrupt Estate Available for Distribution and Avoidance of Antecedent Transactions
- Corporate Insolvency Process and Procedure; Commencement, Administration and Termination
- Avoidance of Antecedent Transactions in Corporate Insolvency
- Administration of Bankrupt and Insolvent Estates: Proofs of Debt and Disclaimer of Contracts
- Pari Passu and Anti-Deprivation Principles
- Insolvency Set-Off
- Cross Border Insolvency
- Voluntary Administration
- Schemes of Arrangement
- Impact of the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth)
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.