These Intro to Property and Commercial Law notes contain all the case principles and exam scaffold you can use on problem questions.
For each interest, ascertain:
- What is nature of property? (Real Property, chose in action, chose in possession)
- What is the nature of the interest? (Legal or equitable)
- What am I trying to do? (Transfer title, by assignment, Gift, declare a trust, surrender interest to trustee)
- Why? Voluntary ie gift (Corin), or for profit ie sale?
- Competing interests;
- Which will take priority?
- Or Is it a security interest?
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.