These are complete Intro to Property and Commercial Law notes covering both LAWS2012 and LAWS5008 courses at the University of Sydney. They are 222 page long and a combination of 2 different files.
The following topics are discussed:
- Introduction to general property concepts Doctrine of fixtures
- Tenures, estates and native title
- Legal and equitable interests in land
- Old System title
- Torrens title
- Choses in Possession
- Choses in Action
- Assignment & Disposition of Interests
- Priority Regimes
- 5B – Commercial Dealings as Security
- Interests Over Property
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.