This file is a combination of Family Law at USYD notes and Scaffold. The first part from page 1 to page 32 contains the scaffold. And from page 33 to page 111 contain complete notes. These are comprehensive Family Law notes which can be used for both LAWS3432 and LAWS5132.
I have covered all the topics in these notes. That said, Property division has covered extensively as it is the primary focus of the final exam.
Basically the following topics are covered:
- Topic 1 – Family Law And Family Life In Australia
- Topic 2 – Marriage, Divorce And Other Relationships
- Topic 3 – The Court System And Dispute Resolution
- Topic 4 – Domestic Violence
- Topic 5 – Property Division And Income Support On Relationship Breakdown
- Topic 6 – Parents And Children
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.