This is a problem question answer guide for International Commercial Transactions course under LAWS3438 and LAWS5138 at USYD. It’s 105 page long. These notes will show you how to identify relevant issues and then how to answer problem questions. You can use these notes for both LAWS3438 and LAWS5138 courses because of their similarities. Use these International Commercial Transactions notes to identify each and every step of a resolution for an issue on every stage of the analysis.
All subject related case laws and legislation are included as authorities. Which will allow you to identify and solve the problem question you have with the authorities you are using. I’m using following materials to prepare these notes;
- Textbook readings (Robin Burnett & Vivienne Bath, Law of International Business in Australasia (Federation Press, 2009)
- Relevant case law and legislation
- Class notes and teacher handouts
The following topics are mainly discussed:
- Introduction, WTO Law And FTAs
- Transnational Contract Law
- Carriage Of Goods By Sea
- Financing Transactions
- Other Market Access Vehicles
- International Regulation Of IP
- Investment Treaties, Tax Treaties And Corruption
- Dispute Resolution
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.