This 82 pages long outline will show you how to properly answer a problem question in Secured Transactions in Commercial Law covering LAWS5184 and LAWS3484 units at the USYD. Use the format given by these notes when answering as well as identifying relevant issues.
This guide will show you how to ensure that each required element or a step of a specific issue is dealt with at the appropriate stage of the analysis. This also includes all relevant authorities (case law and legislation) when required, and includes factual details of cases where needed, to allow you to distinguish the problem question you have with the authorities you are using.
This structure is based on the following information:
- Textbook readings (David Brown, Australian Personal Property Securities Law, (LexisNexis Butterworths Australia, 2012); Sheelagh McCracken, Joanna Bird, John Stumbles & Greg Tolhurst, Everett and McCracken’s Banking and Financial Institutions Law (Thomson Reuters, 8th ed, 2013)
- Relevant case law and legislation
- Class notes and teacher handouts;
And the following topics are mainly discussed:
- Does A PPSI Exist?
- Is The PPSI Effective
- What Is The Reach Of The SI
- Insolvency And Registration
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.