Course summary notes for NURS6033 covering Health of Indigenous Populations (MN) course at the University of Sydney. These 33 page long notes cover the entire course. These are very clean notes which are well organised. The NURS6033 course is listed in lecture by lecture – week by week format.
Following lectures are covered in these notes:
- Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Health Status Today
- Wingara Mura Bunga Barrabugu
- Public Health Policy & Primary Health Care Initiative
- Cultural Competence And Nursing
- World Perspectives On Cultural Competence
- Aboriginal Cultural Competence
- Connecting To Country
- Cultural Competence In Action
- Understanding The Nurse-Patient Relationship From Within A Human Rights Perspective
- Human Rights And Social Justice
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.