This document is a Public Law exam answer guide and a legislation guide for LAWS5007 and LAWS1021 courses at Sydney Law School. It’s 70 pages long. I have prepared these notes for JD course LAWS5007, but can be used for LAWS1021 as well.
Basically there are two parts to these notes.
- The legislation guide is broken down into topics and instruments with pinpoint referencing.
- The answer guide with flowcharts for manner, form and judicial review. And sample problem question and answer.
Following topics are covered in these notes:
- Introduction To Public Law
- Constitutional Amendment
- The Legislature And Representative Democracy
- Judicial Power
- Implications Arising From CHII
- Mid-Semester Exam
- Judiciary And Executive
- Executive Power
- Rule-Making And Accountability To Parliament
- Freedom Of Information & Public Access
- Judicial Review
- Independent Tribunals And Investigative Bodies
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.