Exam targeted LAWS3248 notes for Intellectual Property 2: Trade Marks and Patents at UNSW. These 81 pages long exam notes cover all the exam required aspects of Intellectual Property 2.
Following topics are discussed along with many others:
- Introduction and Procedural Matters.
- Patentable Subject Matter.
- Novelty, Inventive Step and Innovative Step.
- Utility, Secret Use and the Specifications.
- Trade Marks, Passing off and Protecting Trade Reputation: History, Justifications and Context.
- Passing off and Consumer Protection Legislation.
- Registered Trade Marks: Procedural and Substantive Requirements for Registrations.
- Other Absolute and Relative Grounds of Refusal.
- Infringement, Defences, Loss of Rights and Exploitation
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.